We support and coordinate the open development of innovative computational models and simulations in engineering, design, and the sciences. Our goal is to build a robust, inclusive, sustainable ecosystem for advanced, large-scale, parallel computing efforts.
- Software and hardware developers
- Academic and other research and advanced development communities
We will provide
- Project Team Infrastructure: Tools and services for source code control, advanced development, debugging, testing, and both intra and inter-team collaboration and communication
- Release Engineering: Tools and services for producing frequent high-quality, easily retrieved, installed and configured project releases
- Support: Provide high-quality, low-cost support for all community members
- IP management: Open, transparent, management of intellectual property
- Education, Instruction and Training: Instruction and training in multiple forums…for example conferences, custom courses, formal and informal events, corporate education and training, etc.
- Ecosystem Development and Promotion: Support the development and promotion of commercial and academic applications, middleware, and infrastructure…along with associated tooling and services.